Our Commitment to Safety
We are following RCDSO and Health Canada guidelines to make every visit to our office safe.
- We will ask some screening questions before your appointment and you will be asked those same questions again when you’re in the office.
- We will have your temperature measured with a touchless thermometer.
- You may be asked to wait outside our office or in your car and call us when you arrive and then wait for a call back to let you know when you can enter the office.
- You will be required to wear a mask while at the office and will remove it during your examination
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the clinic. There are more dispensers around the office for you to use as needed.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines for now, since those items are difficult to fully disinfect.
- We will be wearing more protective gear – including masks, face shields, head caps and gowns than we normally do during your visit.
- We have also installed plexiglass barriers and air filtration units for your safety.
Rest assured, all these procedures are designed to create the safest environment for you, other patients and our team.
We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back!
Dr. Kanu Priya Dara and Team
Book your Free Orthodontic Consultation today at (416) 493-9789
We have "Surgically Clean Air” units in our office
- We have invested in medical-grade air purification system made by Surgically Clean Air, a “Proudly Canadian” company.
- They have HEPA filters capable of filtering 99.998% of particles 0.1-0.2 microns in size, which is the size of a typical virus. These filters meet and exceed guidelines for general surgery applications and this is reassuring due to the current COVID-19 virus situation (COVID-19 virus is 0.12 microns).
- This sophisticated purifier’s six-stage filtration system captures dust, allergens, mould, Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), viruses, bio-aerosols, odours (like smoke), and many other pollutants present inside workplace air.
- Also, Negative ion-generating technology produce a difference in the indoor air environment that you can feel – even combating fatigue and heightening mental energy and alertness by increasing the flow of oxygen to the brain.
- To deliver such benefits, these industrial purifying units are designed to effectively move large volumes of air through the filtration system effortlessly, without negatively impacting those nearest to each unit and without being noisy.